Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Welcome back

(Reposted from Facebook over a week ago)

I haven’t posted on here in forever, however, I need prayers, accountability, and I know people care. Soo...

Prayer request - we watched the, true story, movie "7 yards", which is about a football player that experiences a spinal cord injury resulting in being wheelchair bound. He used the program called BARWIS, which is in south Florida. One of the things they specialize in is neurological re-engineering - and I have an appointment for an evaluation Friday. 😬😳 

Prayers that someone can finally help instead of just telling me "you\"re a miracle!" Every doctor I\"ve ever seen just tells me that I\"m doing so good for the hemorrhage I had, and have no suggestions on where to go from here. I know that God performed an amazing miracle but I want to do more. I\"m not content at status quo until God tells me to stop. 🙂 All that to say, hopefully BARWIS is able to do something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment