I wanted to share a few quotes from Becky’s blog from a long time ago…Well the Bible verses are actually originally quotes from the Bible… :) :)
- "Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, ‘Don’t be afraid; just believe.’ ” Mark 5:36
- "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." Psalm 56:3
- In the Bible, the antidote to fear is trust; it is believing.
- Courage isn't the absence of fear, but the judgment that there is something more important at stake.
- We don't just trust God to let us avoid what we fear most. We determine to trust Him no matter what, even if our worst nightmare befalls us. "If ____, then God will take care of me." "If ____, then God has a plan." "If ____, then God desires to accomplish something monumental in me." "If ___, then God will demonstrate His sufficiency to me."
Thanks for sharing Becky!