Sunday, July 21, 2013

More to This Life

Its amazing how your perspectives can change. Where I once was worried about what I weighed, what I wore, what others thought of me...I don't want to step on any toes, so you fill in the blank. Those things are so petty now...first world problems, as a devotional I read the other day called them. 

Now I am concerned with navigating the wheelchair or walker well enough to stay alone with my son, the tremors stopping enough to be able to crawl, I'm trying acupuncture, essential oils, yoga..Im very different than the Lisa 9 months ago. 

I have a new appreciation for life. I don't have time for all the petty stuff...there are bigger fish to fry. The things that once would have gotten me frazzled...not so much.  There is more to this life. 

3 comments:

  1. You amaze me. Just wanted to remind you. So impressed with the grace that you handle everything. Miss talking with you though! Hope the little guy is doing well. Wish I could meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so true! I am becoming more and more aware of all these "first world problems" as well. So pointless! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, Lisa. Sometimes we have to let go of trying to be perfect...I'm working on that myself. I'm learning that none of us are perfect. N.O.N.E. So happy for you and all the different things you are trying. I hope you find some relief soon. Would love to hear how the oils are working. BIG hugs to you and your family!

    God bless,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete