Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Watch

I am kind of bummed. We bought this....


The new Apple Watch (why is it not called iWatch?? IPhone, iPod, iPad,i Tunes....)  It doesn't work as anticipated. I knew there would be some difficulties but I had hoped....

I have to wear it on my right wrist because to put it on or use it I have to use my non-tone-y, non-shaky, better (not good but better) aim left hand. But this causes problems because instead of making noises it taps you. Great, except I still can't feel my right side, so I can't feel the tap (even turned up all the way).

It is difficult to hold my right wrist still enough to do anything on it. The activity tracker is, of course, not accurate being in a wheelchair. 

I had just set unrealistic expectations for it. I can still use some of the features and I'm glad I have one. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I just feel a little bummed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment