Wednesday, September 25, 2019

New Purpose



So.... I had a God moment last night. I sell Color Street nail polish strips now. (Never heard of Color Street? Click there) I sell Color Street and all my commissions go to charity. This month I’m donating it all to Samaritan’s Purse Hurricane Dorian relief. I have been doing this for a month. My epiphany, God moment, was that I had been selling Color Street and because I could, donating it to charity. I need to focus on being able/desiring to donate to charity so I sell Color Street. That might not make sense. But I need to be more focused on the people that the charity will help and less focused on selling. I need to focus on why I’m doing this, not on my sales. I still might not be making sense. But I was really convicted - I need to be earnestly lifting these lives up to The Father. More important than selling nail strips, is praying for the people! So, I am going to PRAY and sell all the harder with new purpose!!


If you want to help, first of all pray for the people of the Bahamas! Pray for them as they rebuild their lives. Pray that they will find God in all this. Second, consider donating directly to Samaritan’s Purse Hurricane Dorian relief or buy some Color Street! (Click on the words for direct links)

No comments:

Post a Comment