Thursday, October 16, 2014

Two Years?!?


Well it's been two years since my stroke. I honestly forgot about it until my mom reminded me on the way to therapy. I had been thinking about our court date anniversary and Elijah's Family Days (the day he left the orphanage and the day we were together as a family). I just totally let the day slip from my mind. 

I was going to write a nice post because it's been so long...instead I had to put Elijah back in bed FOURTEEN times. Not an easy feat in a wheelchair. I don't know what's going on. Now I'm so doped up on muscle relaxers and prescription pain relievers (tension headaches) that all I want is bed, so you still don't get much of a post. :)

I have thanked the Lord many times today (as I do every day) for saving me two years ago. Join me in thanking him and praying for my continued healing.

Just a cute one...

No comments:

Post a Comment