Saturday, September 12, 2015

Night of Joy 2015


We are in Orlando for Night of Joy. We used to go every year but this is the first time since the stroke. For those of you that don't know, Night of Joy is a big Christian music concert held at Magic Kingdom. This year they have MercyMe, TobyMac, For King and Country, Mandisa, and more performing. They have four stages and all the concerts overlap. You see a few songs, ride a ride, go see someone else for a few songs, etc. Well, that has been great in previous years, but not now. I can't see over heads. When we come late, all I see are rear ends. When we come early (because Disney has a front area roped off for those in wheelchairs) we either get stuck for the whole concert (no going to see anyone else or ride rides) or we have to get there REALLY early (we got to TobyMac 30 minutes early and the wheelchair area was already filled up). 

It's not the end of the world. I am blessed to even BE at Night of Joy, so I shouldn't complain. It's hard but we'll just have to do things a little differently. God has called me to live this life. With His strength I will let the old way of doing things go and find a new way. 

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment