Friday, March 18, 2016

Faith in the Midst

Hebrews 11:1 NIV
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

God is teaching me to trust and believe in His promises even when I cannot see His hand. I still have the headaches. I still have the double vision. At first, I didn't want to mention that because we were praying for different results, but I heard once that it's not my job to worry about God's reputation, that's God's job. My job is to trust. 

Trust His Heart by Babbie Mason
Chorus

God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When don't see his plan
When you can't trace his hand
Trust His Heart



That is what I'm called to do. Remember what He's done in the past and have faith that He will work all things for my good. Even headaches and double vision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment