Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Thanks

I had a revelation the other day. I was lying in bed with my boys for a nap. Unable to sleep, I was praying and thinking.

Jesus always gave thanks in anticipation of the miracle. (See Jesus multiplying the fish and loaves in John 6:11 - "Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish." And reviving Lazarus in John 11:41 - "So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me."”) He thanked God believing (for some reason I don't have spell check, sorry) that the miracle would occur. (John 11:40 - "Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”")

My revelation...All I can do is bring to the table my best, thank Him for what I have and what is to come and wait in anticipation of the miracle. (I don't mean this in the "name it and claim it" way. I mean specifically about my walking because The Lord has revealed to me through scripture that it will happen.)

Right then, a bird began chirping loudly at our window. I believe it was confirmation from The Lord. As if saying, "Lisa, just bring your best, and I'll do the rest. Believe me."

1 comment: