Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bible verse of the day

I know I have used these Bible verse many a times on here but they were on my heart so I thought I would reshare.  :)

 

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

“Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” Matthew 6:27

 

Good lessons for every one of us!!  Whether we are struggling with infertility or or something else!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Although we do not know each other, it's so wonderful that I've found your blog. *meant to be*! I find your inspirations and quotes are just the reminders needed! We have been TTC over 2 years, and I'm finally getting medical help. Patience and trust. It's hard to have hope sometimes, but I am sure God has just wonderful things planned for us. God had given you a gift with this blog; it's given so much strength to me.
    Sending love and hugs from Alaska!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these wonderful verses Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! Thanks for reminding me that it's no use to worry! Have you tested yet? I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, third time I've come in contact with the Phil 4:6 verse today...must be what I needed to hear. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete