Friday, January 15, 2016

Progress and a Proposal

There is progress on our land! It went from this....


To this....


Yay! Progress! They are supposed to be starting to pour footers today (if it's dry enough). 

My proposal is this...I want to put scripture on the framing before drywall goes up. To do this, I need everyone's help. My sister-in-law suggested the scriptures be put on notecards so that whoever wants to participate can. The scripture notecards will then be laminated and stapled up to the studs before drywall is put up. 


I would like to cover each room with scripture! Please help by putting some scripture on notecards, telling me what room it belongs in and getting then to me. If you need my address, email me at lhwilliams812@gmail.com or get it to me another way. Thanks!

2 comments: