Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Out of my comfort zone

The past two days have really caused me to commit to get out of my comfort zone. Before the stroke, I had to speak in front of people on average once a week. Now I HATE speaking in front of people. I can't talk fast, people can't understand me when I babble (which is a lot), I choke on my words sometimes. I feel really anxious about it. 

BUT the past two days I have been asked to be in a promo video at church for a Bible Study and to share my (God's) story in Sunday School. Seems like not a big deal, but I am nervous. 

The ONLY reason I have said "yes" to both is because I want to be a willing vessel for God to use. He has given me this story and it is His to use. I just need to ask Him for courage and strength to share it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment