Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy busy busy

I have been gone from my blog a long time!  Man life is busy.  Which is good and bad…good because it takes my mind off TTC as much as possible (which is relative) but bad because with busy comes stress and stress is bad for TTC.  There is not much to do though except embrace the stresses of life and hand them over to God.  Which is what I have been trying to do. 

Things at work are crazy because November is National Adoption Month.  Seeing as though I work for an agency that supports adoptive parents, November and the weeks leading up to November are JAM PACKED!  I have been busy putting out press releases and PSA’s, planning several special events for our adoptive families and a conference for adoptive professionals, organizing display’s to promote APAC services, setting up interviews for radio/TV/Newspapers, writing an article for a newspaper, etc.  In addition to the social worky part of my job I also do a ton of marketing, writing and event planning.  It is a very diverse job.  :)

Then in my personal life we have been out of town every single weekend for the past month and a half.  All fun stuff, but it makes the weeks much more jammed packed as we have laundry, cleaning, errands, bill paying, etc.  We have gone to a football game in Tuscaloosa (University of Alabama), to Atlanta, to visit family in Auburn and Birmingham, to the beach with friends…we are in town this weekend (YEA!) and then head to Starkville (Mississippi State) to visit my brother then we are gone for a cruise for 2 weeks!  Man, I am exhausted just talking about it. 

DSC02019 Here is a picture from the Bama game!  Roll Tide!

IMG_0172And here was my view from our 3 day staff meeting at the beach.  Beautiful!

We are extremely blessed to be able to travel so much, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel.  And luckily we have friends and family spread all over so we have free places to stay a lot of the time!

I don’t remember what my point was except to say that busy is good.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Glad you had fun traveling!

    ReplyDelete