- People referring to getting pregnant as getting "knocked up". It a) makes getting pregnant seem easy, b) it takes away the miracle of conceiving.
- People referring to pregnant women as "preggers". Again, I think it takes away from the miracle God has intended this to be.
- Pregnant women complaining of pregnancy symptoms. I would absolutely love to be sick 24 hours a day with morning sickness. Pregnancy puking, headaches, and everything else that goes along with it is much better than not puking and not pregnant. It is really hard for me to have any sympathy for them. I guess I need the Lord to help me work on that.
- Media and the rest of the world making comments implying that getting pregnant is always easy.
Now some that aren't infertility/pregnancy related...
- People adding a plural to store names that aren't plural...Ex: "Wal-Marts" It makes me laugh.
- Drivers not using cruise control! It is made for a reason...use it! I don't want to have to use my brakes!
- People who don't make up their minds, or won't share their minds, regarding plans..."where do you want to go for dinner?" "I don't care, where do you want to go?" "I don't care." Come on, everyone has some opinions, share them!
- I have more, but we are headed out of town for the weekend and my husband is literally pushing me out the door!!!
What about you? What are your pet peeves?