Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

It’s my birthday!  I am 28!  Crazy…

We cheated big time last night to celebrate.  We went to Chili’s for dessert and had a chocolate chip explosion melting cake (I don’t remember the exact name).  It is the best thing in the world, for real.  The first few bites were heavenly and then it quickly got WAY too sweet for us.  AND it gave me a headache and made me feel kinda icky the rest of the night.  But it was totally worth it.  I wish I had a birthday every day…

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! May 28 bring great things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're allowed to eat anything you want on your birthday! The calories don't count! :) Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! My sister's was yesterday and mine is Friday...great time of the year! Hope you have a good one! That dessert sounds Aaaahhmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lisa!!! May God bless you abundantly over this next year of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Glad you got to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY! That dessert sounds wonderful. I hope you enjoyed your birthday and the beautiful afternoon. Know that an extra prayer was sent up for you as the start of your GPS meeting was drawing near. Prayers your way and come see us this week. We would love to go to lunch to celebrate your birthday! I made mine last several weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your birthday! May God bless you and let all your dreams come true this year! I'm sorry I missed it on Monday.

    ReplyDelete